Explorations Of The Becomer
yea being human IS always an excuse :)
Hmmm, I hope not, for then people could get a away with a lot of things !!
true, but being human is an excuse to make mistakes :) no one's perfect. our flaws are what make us inherently beautiful. We live our lives when we live imperfectly.
"Our flaws are what make us inherently beautiful" - Brilliant line, there's no more to be said I guess, but the hardest past is to recognize the inherent beauty. Its really really difficult to see beauty in a corrupt politician or a cockroach..
nice!nuthin to say! :|
A cockroach isn't a human. Ba-dum-tish!
yea being human IS always an excuse :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I hope not, for then people could get a away with a lot of things !!
ReplyDeletetrue, but being human is an excuse to make mistakes :)
ReplyDeleteno one's perfect.
our flaws are what make us inherently beautiful.
We live our lives when we live imperfectly.
"Our flaws are what make us inherently beautiful" - Brilliant line, there's no more to be said I guess, but the hardest past is to recognize the inherent beauty. Its really really difficult to see beauty in a corrupt politician or a cockroach..
ReplyDeletenice!
ReplyDeletenuthin to say! :|
A cockroach isn't a human. Ba-dum-tish!
ReplyDelete