Explorations Of The Becomer
I like ur layout!! Is it a still taken from 'drive' by Incubus??
Oooh! yess s .. it does come in the vid, but I didn't get the idea for the pic 4rm there!
liar! JLT! yoyoyo
O okie!! Theres this othr blog by me called 'Legion of musiacs', u can tell us if u like any new band or music there, i can send u an invitation for it, u may send in ur email ID if u like it!!
I like ur layout!! Is it a still taken from 'drive' by Incubus??
ReplyDeleteOooh! yess s .. it does come in the vid, but I didn't get the idea for the pic 4rm there!
ReplyDeleteliar! JLT! yoyoyo
ReplyDeleteO okie!! Theres this othr blog by me called 'Legion of musiacs', u can tell us if u like any new band or music there, i can send u an invitation for it, u may send in ur email ID if u like it!!
ReplyDelete