You walk = 1.2Km
You ride a bicycle = 2.5Km
You ride a scooter = 4Km
You ride a bike = 4.5Km
You drive a car = 7Km
You drive a bus = .2Km
You fly a helicopter = o.0
You navigate a UFO = The ladies toilet (in case ur male, vice-versa if ur female)
Explorations Of The Becomer
how come even though you are at home, you're posting so infrequently?what's up?
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteWell
1. I'm busy (In my world, I really am)
2. No 1 seems to be reading, I'm working on my magnum opus instead :|
i love walking more than anything else... so for me walking threshold cud go up the list and the rest go neeche!
ReplyDeletewhat time limit have you set for completion of ur magnum opus ?
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, no time limit... but I'm writing a HUGE story.. doesnt seem to end ever, kinda annoying actually... no idea when I'll finish it though...
ReplyDeletei wud suggest u use - a 48 point font for ur HUGE story :P
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I wont be that blasphemous, dun worry!!
ReplyDelete