Explorations Of The Becomer
bonner! pro..some GOOOD wrk! pro pple.. *Applause*hope u guys r gettin an A atleast now?!
Must say yours was one of the most impressive ones I've seen till now :)I'm sure the story n direction was done by you! :P Nice work!Atb!
@Nirnay using Chi.mp.. Banner is GOD .. and so is Ashwin Varma .. yep, n sure hope we get an A!!@RaSh: Thnx a lot!! The direction n story was a combined effort .. we all worked on it. AND it sure was a lot of funn!! \m/ \m/
bonner! pro..
ReplyDeletesome GOOOD wrk! pro pple..
*Applause*
hope u guys r gettin an A atleast now?!
Must say yours was one of the most impressive ones I've seen till now :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the story n direction was done by you! :P Nice work!
Atb!
@Nirnay using Chi.mp.. Banner is GOD .. and so is Ashwin Varma .. yep, n sure hope we get an A!!
ReplyDelete@RaSh: Thnx a lot!! The direction n story was a combined effort .. we all worked on it. AND it sure was a lot of funn!! \m/ \m/